Jackson counter

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 6, 2010

Ella Kate's "All About Me" Week

Ella Kate's class has an "All About Me" Week at school for each child in her class.  This past week was All about Ella Kate.  We had to make a poster with pictures for her to take.  We also had to take snacks each day.  Since they were studying the Letter C, I made sure each snack started with that letter :) 


On Thursday, she got to chose someone special to come read a book to her class.  And guess who she wanted?  Her Papaw of course!!  He was SUPER excited.  I made him read "The Cat in the Hat"(again because they were studying the letter C) and wear the Dr. Seuss hat.  (I truly didn't have to make him do it)  If you know my dad, he loves doing this kind of stuff.  Now you know where I get it from :)  Here are some pictures from the special day!!  Thanks Papaw for being such a great sport.  I know Ella Kate and her classmates loved it :) 

P.S.:  PEPAW, GET READY FOR JANUARY!  SHE WANTS YOU TO COME READ TO HER NEXT :)





No comments:

Post a Comment