Jackson counter

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Another great day in Starkville

Although the temperature was a little hot, we had such a great day in Starkville watching our MSU bulldogs beat those Georgia Bulldogs.  And my children took their FIRST picture with Bully.  In the past, they would scream bloody murder if Bully came anywhere close to us.  But today, they walked right up to him.  I was so proud :)  We had such a good time tailgating with friends and family especially.  You can see we even met up with sweet Hayden (who we haven't seen in a VERY VERY long time) and Mary Landrum.  We'll be back in Starkville tomorrow.  GO DAWGS!!





Hayden Frazure :)



YEAH BULLY :)


Cute Mary Landrum!

2 comments:

  1. So cute. Maroon is such a pretty color on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog again (I am bookmarking it this time), and I had so much fun catching up:) A few thoughts...
    1. I am so sorry I missed your birthday- you are the QUEEN of birthdays! I'm sorry! I won't forget your 30th next year!!
    2. I love the beach pictures! The matching outfits are precious!
    3. The magazine article is AWESOME, as was the party!!
    4. I am so proud of you for keeping up the blog! You are going to love it one day. Just the two birthday party posts make it fabulous, not to mention all of the other great posts and pictures.
    5. Those appliqued shirts are much better than mine:)

    ReplyDelete