Jackson counter

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Beach 2010

The whole Shannon clan went on their annual beach trip the last week in June.  We've made this a family tradition. We normally go to Orange Beach but because of the oil spill, we decided to venture a little further south to Panama City.  We had a blast and the water was so much clearer down there.  Although the weather wasn't great the whole time, we still had plenty of time in the sun.  Here are a ton of pics from the trip.  I'll probably have to do two posts to show all of the pictures.  Enjoy!
FYI... I always try to dress my kids the same!!!  My family teases me about it, but I only have the ability to dress them for so long.  I'm taking full advantage of it.  You'll see what I mean :)

Mimi (my mom) with all 5 of her grandchildren:
From left:  Cooper and Braden (April's two boys), Camryn (Amber's little girl), mom, Ella Kate, and Jackson


Papaw Butch (my dad) and his prized possesions :)

One night we went to the Panama City Pier and they had a bunch of inflatables for the kids to play on.  They had a blast!!

Ella Kate and Cooper are only 8 months apart and we'll be in the same grade :)

Jackson and Camryn are only 6 months apart and would be in the same grade if they didn't live in Greenwood :(  Maybe they'll move here one day :)

Ella Kate absolutely loves Braden!! 

We also went to the really neat arcade/bowling alley/skating rink.  The kids had a great time playing games and bowling.  It was Jackson's first time to bowl. 




No comments:

Post a Comment