Jackson counter

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Yesterday, I celebrated the big 2-9!  One more year till the big 3-0.  I can't believe it.  I had a such a wonderful birthday.  Thanks to everyone who called, text, or emailed me birthday wishes!!  I really appreciate it. 

This is how my birthday started off.  A "Happy Birthday song" from my three favorite people.  It was better when they first sang it to me but I made them do it again so I could record it!! Rob wouldn't let me record him :)



Then last night, my "birthday club" (a group of girls who go out to eat once a month to celebrate birthdays) went to the new Weidman's to eat.  It was a lot of good food and great fellowship!! 


I didn't have my camera so this was taken with my phone.  Sorry for the poor quality but wanted you to see my great group of girlfriends :)

I'm celebrating with my family this weekend.  My dad's birthday is next week so we combine them into one party!! 

Thanks again for a wonderful day!!

1 comment: