Jackson counter

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ella Kate's Barbie Party

For those of you that don't now, I go a little overboard when it comes to parties.  I just love to plan them.  So when Ella Kate told me she wanted a barbie party, my mind went into overdrive.  With the help of some friends, this simple little party grew into a huge event.  But it was all worth it in the end as you can see from the pictures.  Feel free to contact me for your next event :)  Just kidding!

Oh and did I mention that it's going to be featured in our local magazine :)  I wish I had more pictures, but the magazine has them right now.  Here are just a few that I took with my camera before the event.  My friend took pictures for me during the party.  So let me explain this big bash!

Ella Kate invited 16 little girls to her party.  The theme was Barbie "All Dolled Up".  The little girls came dressed up as their favorite barbie girl.  We had cheerleader barbies, princess barbies, a pink lady barbie, and my cute little niece was a pajama barbie.  It was precious.  Ella Kate was of course Birthday Barbie!!  You'll see her outfit in just a second!  Anyways, when the girls got to our house, they got their own little purse that had their initial on it.  Inside, were bracelets, necklaces, rings, and sunglasses.  Then they went upstairs to get fixed up.  They got their hair done, their make up put on, and their fingernails painted.  After that, we had a fashion show for the girls to parade their outfits which is what the pink runway is all about.  Yes, I made it.  I also made the purses, the tablecloths, all of the food, the invitations.  Pretty much everything you see was home made!!  Are you exhausted yet?  After the fashion show, then the little girls had a tea party.  They ate princess sandwiches, fruit and cheese wands, and high heel shaped cookies.  Instead of just normal ice cream with cake, they had pink party parfaits!!  After they got through eating, they played outside for just a bit because it was so hot.  Now, can you have a barbie party without barbies?  I think not.  So as a party gift, they each got their own barbie to dress up and take home with them.   I'll post more pictures later when I get the CD back.  But for now, enjoy these!

No comments:

Post a Comment