Jackson counter

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

More Beach pics

I told you I had a lot!!
So sweet :)

Ella Kate did a bungee trampoline jump while we were down there.  She had no fear!

We left the day before the 4th but I still had to pull out the stars and stripes bathing suits :) Like I said, always matching!!

This is Ella Kate's new pose :)  This is what she does when I ask to take her picture.

Rob's sand turtle!

Let me explain this one.  When we go to the beach, we go in style.  The men set up two tents for my mom to sit under the entire week.  We also set up two boats full of water for the children to play in the shade with.  There is also a million sand toys for the kids. I wanted to capture this moment so I made everyone get up and strike a pose in front of the tents.  They are going to kill me for this.  Oh well :)

Me and my adorable niece!!  The one rare picture you'll see of me.  I'm always behind the camera!


I couldn't resist :)

The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment