Jackson counter

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hello Blogging World!!

So after stalking other people's blogs for several years, I've decided to finally start out own.  Why you ask?  Because the world deserves a look into our crazy yet wonderful family.  I'm depriving ya'll of some great moments.  So here goes.  But I'm still not venturing onto Facebook.  Yes, I know I have a page, but I'm not allowing myself to go there.  I'd be addicted.  So for now, this is all you get!!  Take it or leave it :)




Let me start by introducing you to my family.  Rob and I have been married for 7 years (WOW) and we have two wonderful children.  You can see from the picture that they are very close in age.  How close you ask?  14 months apart!!!  Yes, I found out I was pregnant when Ella Kate was just 6 months old!!!  Boy, that was alot of fun :)  But only by God's grace, we survived and now we wouldn't have it any other way.  Ella Kate just turned 4 in May (you'll see her fabulous birthday party in just a bit) and Jackson just turned 3 on July 30.  We live in Meridian, MS which is where I'm from.  We are very close to my family and we love it.  My parents are great about helping us out!!  It's so wonderful to have such great grandparents on both sides of the family :)

I'm going to back up a little because we have had a wonderful summer full of memorable events.  We'll start with Ella Kate's Big Barbie Birthday Bash.  I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment